Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Covers - Home country, INDIA, Country #45

I have been putting up a lot of posts on covers Ive received from all over. Its high time I did a post on covers Ive received from India. Since I started collecting covers I have received quite a few from around here sent by family. But there have been some that I received from stamp purchases made.

Here are two covers I received recently. These were sent via speed post. One of these has a mini sheet on the back of the cover.

Front of the second cover

Back with the mini sheet.

This one below was sent to me by my wife. She was in Bangalore a week before Christmas and thought of sending me this. The sweetest gesture!!! Thanks Soraya.

Do feel free to add your thoughts, comments or suggestions
NOTE: Please click on the images for a larger view / closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment